Posted by 1 commenton |
UK DJ and producer Nathan Dawe announces his annual DJ Competition “Step Forward”. This competition aims to give a DJ a higher platform to perform on, whilst also giving them some extra tools to be able to push themselves further. Last years competition was won by Alfie Cridland & Caimen Kinder. They both received a support set at Nathan Dawe’s first ever headline show at the O2 Institute in Birmingham. This year it’s bigger!
– A support set at Nathan Dawe’s Headline #0121 Show at the O2 Academy in Birmingham in front of 3000 people.
– A support set at Nathan Dawe’s Headline Show at the O2 Islington Academy in London.
– A support set at one of the Nathan Dawe live dates at Plus Club in Zante 2019.
– A headline set on the VVIP Yacht Party in Zante 2019 – courtesy of A-List Zante.
– A Year Premium Subscription to Mixcloud – courtesy of Mixcloud.
– 6 Month Subscription to DJcity UK – courtesy of DJcity.
– A one-to-one session with Nathan Dawe, where he will offer his advice, and discuss your future vision.
– A professional promo video and press shot pack to make sure you have the best content to use in your future marketing – courtesy of EV Pro.
HOW TO ENTER:
– Submit a mix, the first track of your mix MUST BE, Nathan Dawe’s – Cheatin’ (Available on iTunes or DJcity).
– Your mix must not exceed 30 minutes in length.
– Your mix must be uploaded to your own account on MIXCLOUD ONLY. Entries on other streaming platforms (ie. Soundcloud will not be counted).
– Your mix must be uploaded to one account only and must be exclusive to the competition.
– Your mix must be titled with the following ONLY – “Step Forward DJ Competition 2018 for Nathan Dawe” – Failure to use the correct title will result in your mix not being found and subsequently you will not be entered into the competition.
– The artwork for your mix MUST be the design we have made for you. This is available on the Mixcloud competition page or by clicking HERE.
– All entries must be uploaded and available online by 05/12/18.
– Your mix can consist of just one specific genre or include many different genres. Be creative.
– The use of your personal DJ Tags/Jingles is perfectly fine, and encouraged.
– Share and Promote your mix as much as possible, be proud.
For more information on the competition go to the official website.
THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 09/12/18.
Posted by No commentson |
British DJ, producer, and platinum selling artist Charlotte Devaney is looking for an official remix for her latest collaboration with Rich the Kid “Avocado”. She has teamed up with Serato in order to deliver this remix contest. See further information on the competition below:
– The winner will win a copy of serato’s latest plugin “SERATO SAMPLE”
– The winning submission will be released as an official remix on Karma London Records.
– The winner will be promoted via social media.
– Charlotte Devaney will choose the winning entry.
– Entries will be judged on creativity and quality.
All entries must be submitted no later than March 23, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. GMT. The finalists will be announced on March 26 and the winner will be announced on March 30.
Submit your remix for the contest at www.avocado.rocks/remix.