UK DJ and producer Nathan Dawe announces his annual DJ Competition “Step Forward”. This competition aims to give a DJ a higher platform to perform on, whilst also giving them some extra tools to be able to push themselves further. Last years competition was won by Alfie Cridland & Caimen Kinder. They both received a support set at Nathan Dawe’s first ever headline show at the O2 Institute in Birmingham. This year it’s bigger!
– A support set at Nathan Dawe’s Headline #0121 Show at the O2 Academy in Birmingham in front of 3000 people.
– A support set at Nathan Dawe’s Headline Show at the O2 Islington Academy in London.
– A support set at one of the Nathan Dawe live dates at Plus Club in Zante 2019.
– A headline set on the VVIP Yacht Party in Zante 2019 – courtesy of A-List Zante.
– A Year Premium Subscription to Mixcloud – courtesy of Mixcloud.
– 6 Month Subscription to DJcity UK – courtesy of DJcity.
– A one-to-one session with Nathan Dawe, where he will offer his advice, and discuss your future vision.
– A professional promo video and press shot pack to make sure you have the best content to use in your future marketing – courtesy of EV Pro.
HOW TO ENTER:
– Submit a mix, the first track of your mix MUST BE, Nathan Dawe’s – Cheatin’ (Available on iTunes or DJcity).
– Your mix must not exceed 30 minutes in length.
– Your mix must be uploaded to your own account on MIXCLOUD ONLY. Entries on other streaming platforms (ie. Soundcloud will not be counted).
– Your mix must be uploaded to one account only and must be exclusive to the competition.
– Your mix must be titled with the following ONLY – “Step Forward DJ Competition 2018 for Nathan Dawe” – Failure to use the correct title will result in your mix not being found and subsequently you will not be entered into the competition.
– The artwork for your mix MUST be the design we have made for you. This is available on the Mixcloud competition page or by clicking HERE.
– All entries must be uploaded and available online by 05/12/18.
– Your mix can consist of just one specific genre or include many different genres. Be creative.
– The use of your personal DJ Tags/Jingles is perfectly fine, and encouraged.
– Share and Promote your mix as much as possible, be proud.
For more information on the competition go to the official website.
THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 09/12/18.
Follow Nathan Dawe on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Related: Nathan Dawe Drops Brand New Single ‘Cheatin’