Howl is a DJ/producer from Joensuu, Finland. He is part of the Finnish DJ collective OUSNAP! and works as a booker/promoter at one of the most notable...
DJ SPYK, a 29-year-old turntablist based in Berlin, has delivered a creative routine for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions.
SPYK began his career as a radio and club DJ in Nigeria before moving to Germany in 2015. His goal is to compete in the Red Bull 3Style while continuing to travel and rock parties.
1. Blackstreet – Booti Call – K.C. Miami Mix
2. Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake – 4 Minutes
3. Keri Hilson ft. Timbaland – The Way I Are – Schull3r Acapella Loop
4. DECAP & DJ Damianito – BRAZIL – DJ SPYK Short Edit
5. David Bowie – Let’s Dance – 8Am Clapapella Loop
6. N.E.R.D vs. Deorro – Lapdance – FAED 2017 Bomba Bootleg
7. Harold Faltermeyer – Axel F – DJ SPYK Toneplay Edit
8. Usher ft. Lil Jon & Ludacris – Yeah – DJ SPYK Clap Intro Edit
9. Burna Boy – Ye – Jason Imanuel & Chike Chabwera’s Bootleg
10. General Degree – Traffic Blocking – Tribo 808 Remix
11. Panama Cardoon – Oye! – Tommy Remix
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Post: Watch Nico Oso’s ‘Bedroom Sessions’ Routine