(Source: Pioneer DJ) Pioneer DJ has announced the DJM-S11 mixer, the successor to its game-changing DJM-S9. The two-channel, four-deck battle mixer bu...
Nico Oso, a 21-year-old turntablist from Philadelphia, has delivered a clever open-format routine for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions. Oso manages to fit 12 songs into his five-minute set using wordplay, tone play, and scratching.
1. Lindiwe Mkhize & Lebo M. – Circle of Life/Nants’ Ingonyama
2. Toto – Africa – Nico Oso Edit
3. Webstar & Jim Jones Ft. Juelz Santana – Dancin On Me – Acapella
4. ABBA – Dancing Queen
5. Naughty By Nature – Uptown Vibes
6. Eric B & Rakim – I Know You Got Soul
7. Joe Budden – Pump It Up
8. Kurtis Blow – These Are The Breaks
9. Freeway Ft. Peedi Crakk – Flipside
10. Young Gunz – Can’t Stop Won’t Stop
11. Backstreet Boys – I Want It That Way – Acapella
12. Spice Girls – Wannabe – Acapella
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to email@example.com.
Related Post: Watch General Mealz’ ‘Bedroom Sessions’ Routine