ESSIE DE VALL is an open-format DJ from Madrid, Spain. She was nominated for "Best Urban DJ in Spain" and has shared the stage with artists like Pitbull, W...
New Jersey-based turntablist DaLyte has dropped a clever open-format routine for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions. In his six-minute routine, he drops current and throwback hip-hop, funk, rock, and more.
DaLyte got his start as a battle DJ before turning his focus towards the club scene and music production. He has shared the stage with such artists as Lil Jon and Big Sean. DaLyte is also a radio mixshow DJ, with shows on New Jersey’s B98.5 and Amarillo, Texas’ 93.1 The Beat.
1. Rufus Thomas – The Breakdown Pt. 2
2. Greg Nice – Let’s Take It Back To The Old School – Acapella Loop
3. The O’Jays – For The Love Of Money
4. The Notorious B.I.G. ft. Puff Daddy & Mase – Mo Money Mo Problems
5. Lil Dicky – Save Dat Money
6. 2 Chainz – I’m Different
7. Kodak Black ft. Travis Scott & Offset – ZEZE
8. 2Pac – I Get Around
9. Run DMC – Here We Go
10. Billy Squier – Big Beat
11. Joan Jett – I Love Rock ‘N Roll
12. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop
13. Kanye West ft. Talib Kweli and Common – Get Em High
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to email@example.com.
Related Post: Watch K-Fry’s ‘Bedroom Sessions’ Routine