San Francisco-based Knowpa Slaps has put down an eclectic mix for the DJcity Podcast. The founder and resident DJ of the R&B and RIBS party has opened...
Philadelphia’s K-Fry has dropped a clever routine for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions. In the three-minute performance, he highlights his skills with wordplay, beat-matching, and creative open-format song selections.
K-Fry reps the City of Brotherly Love with a genre-blending style that keeps him booked up the East Coast, from Atlantic City to New York.
1. BrainDeaD – Spread Out
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop – D’Maduro Remix
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Can’t Stop
4. Diddy & Mase – Mo Money, Mo Problems
5. Mase ft. Puff Daddy – Feel So Good
6. Inner Circle – Bad Boys – Major Lazer & Gianni Marino Remix
7. P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – Bad Boy For Life
8. 50 Cent – Wanksta
9. Rubi Rose – Hit Yo Dance – KidCutUp Acap Intro
10. Bobby Shmurda – Hot N****a – (Instrumental)
11. Snoop Dogg – Gin & Juice – Acapella
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to email@example.com.
Related Post: Watch DJ Spadus’ ‘Bedroom Sessions’ Routine