Matsu, a 19-year-old DJ, turntablist, and producer from Indiana, has dropped a laid-back routine for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions. A student at Indiana University, Matsu is one-half of the Campus DJ East Coast Champion duo, Matsu x Flores. The group will compete again for the national title in spring.
1. Intro – A-Trak on the MikiDz Show
2. Kanye West ft. Rihanna – All of the Lights
3. Skrillex & Diplo ft. AlunaGeorge – To U
4. Flume – Free – Luude & Creepa Flip
5. What So Not ft George Maple – Gemini – Ekali Remix
6. Styles P – Good Times – Instrumental
Follow Matsu on Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, and Twitter.
Do you have what it takes to be featured in the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directed by Vince Holloway of Hibachi Studios.
Related: Watch Dan Grey’s ‘Bedroom Sessions’ Routine