“Serato’s 20-year life has been a blur of club bangers, chill radio waves, and unbound creative genius from everyone who took to the decks with us. And all that’s just the beginning. This collab is a chance to thank the people who have made this life so far the sickest blessing any community could ask for” said Scotty Hoogerbrug, Chief Marketing Officer for Serato.
“DJs run the party… Let the DJ feel good about their look. Inspire them to play as well as they look.” states DJ Clark Kent.
These exclusive sneakers feature premium black leather that is designed to handle the dirt and stains of club life. They also showcase Serato’s 20-year progression by featuring the original Scratch Live logo and its current DJ Pro logo on the ankle collars, and vinyl pressing details on the white midsole and outsole. There’s an exclusive Serato x Adidas control vinyl that comes with the sneaker release as well.
This Serato x Adidas Forum collaboration is a one-off, extremely limited run that will remain exclusive to the friends and family of the company and won’t be released to the public for now.
Related Post: First Look: Serato DJ Pro 2.5.11
At DJcity, we are always listening to our subscribers and working on new features to help them get the most from our service. We are delighted to satisfy one of the most common requests that we have received over the years, to be able to download all versions of one track in one go.
Previously, you had to add versions to your crate or send them to the desktop app one at a time. You will now find buttons to add all versions at once. These are located on the individual track pages and can also be accessed as you browse the website.
You can add the tracks to your crate to download later or send them straight to the DJcity desktop app with just one click.
Related Post: New DJcity Pricing Plans Now Available
Longtime music industry figure Gary Richards who goes by the name, Destructo, has teamed up with Bay Area vocalist, Tima Dee, and Montreal’s electro-funk duo Chromeo on this West Coast Funk-inspired single, “F With Me.”
Stream it on all major platforms here and download the track below.
1. Destructo & Tima Dee ft. Chromeo – F With Me
Here at DJcity, customer satisfaction is crucial, and therefore we always take input and feedback from our customers and DJ community very seriously. Due to popular demand, DJcity has added two new affordable and flexible subscription plans to our record pool.
New features and plan details:
• We have added an affordable one-month plan for just $30 a month.
• Our best value six-month plan for $150 is also now available. When this plan is selected users get one month for free by saving $30.
• New users can now try our record pool for just $10 for the first month.
• Our previous three-month plan for $90 is no longer available to new users. Existing users are grandfathered in and can choose to remain in this plan.
• Users can now change or cancel plans at any time by navigating to the billing page. The change plan feature is currently only available for subscribers paying with a credit card. Subscribers paying with PayPal can contact us to change plans.
• DJcity provides the greatest value compared to other record pools. A single subscription with DJcity includes full access to all five DJcity record pools for the price of one, including DJcity, DJcity UK, DJcity Latino, DJcity Japan, DJcity DE, and more to come, like our new South Asian catalog.
• Our new Global Music Page highlights our extensive catalog of tracks from around the world. Our users are now able to easily browse music from each region and use our powerful search filters to sort by BPM, Key, Popularity, Release Date, and Version Type. All of our regional record pools include Clean, Dirty, Intro, Instrumental, Acapella versions, and more.
Watch Mojaxx’s detailed walkthrough below and join the record pool for the world’s best DJs.
Underground house music icon, Demarkus Lewis, brings his signature sound to Chicago-based label and lifestyle brand, The Pool House, with his latest soulfully deep single “Hard To Hide.” With countless releases spanning the last two decades, the Dallas native is a household name in dance music and a true master of his craft.
Download the track below.
1. Demarkus Lewis – Hard To Hide (Original Mix)
Related Post: Download Mostly Magic’s ‘Dusted’ EP on DJcity
Chicago-based label and lifestyle brand, The Pool House, are back with their second release of the year. This time label-heads Mike Miraldi and Jordan Bernando, together known as Mostly Magic, are coming in hot with their Dusted EP, featuring two breakbeat remixes from upcoming Spanish producer Enzo Leep.
Download the full EP below.
Related Post: Download Garrett David’s ‘Do It’ EP on DJcity
Pioneer DJ has announced the release of the new XDJ-XZ-W all-in-one DJ System. The latest version for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro features a pristine white...
New tracks that DJs should know about.
Setting up and calibrating the tonearms on your DJ turntables correctly is very important, if you want to get the best performance from your decks - and av...
Here at DJcity, customer satisfaction is crucial, and therefore we always take input and feedback from our customers and DJ community very seriously. Due t...
DJ Spadus. Dallas, Texas’ DJ Spadus has returned with his second mix for the DJcity Podcast. His half-hour set is full of the latest club bangers, and i...
Here at DJcity, we always strive to provide our customers with great value and the highest quality of content. We are proud to announce our new Global Musi...
New tracks that DJs should know about.
Post Malone. DJcity's Spotify playlist update for the week of May 16: DaBaby & Moneybagg Yo - WIG Gryffin & Olivia O'Brien - Caught Up Kendrick...
At DJcity, we are always listening to our subscribers and working on new features to help them get the most from our service. We are delighted to satisfy o...
Slick Rick Check out this week’s edition of Beatsource’s TBT Hits list below: Slick Rick – Children’s Story One of the most sampled hip-hop records...