DJ Serom, the former radio mixer at Mouv', has served up an eclectic mix for the DJcity Podcast. His set features the latest Afrobeats, dancehall, and...
Vega, a 30-year-old turntablist from Seattle, has put down an eclectic mix for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions. The 2015 Red Bull Music 3Style competitor blends new and old hits with clever wordplay, scratches, and juggles.
Watch Vega’s routine above.
1. Kelis – Milkshake – Acapella
2. C&C Music Factory – Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
3. David Bowie – Let’s Dance
4. Howard Jones & Drake – Whoa, Woe – dj100proof Edit
5. Childish Gambino – This Is America
6. Lil Baby ft. Drake – Yes Indeed
7. C. Justice – So Good
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to firstname.lastname@example.org.