Nicki Minaj. Nicki Minaj - Super Freaky Girl After teasing it on TikTok, Minaj has officially dropped her Rick James-sampling single. M.I.A. - Pop...
Toronto-based turntablist DJ Powerdog has delivered a creative routine for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions. His five-minute performance features hip-hop, trap, and twerk mixed together with clever wordplay and scratching.
Originally from Siberia, Powerdog established himself opening for artists and holding down club residencies all over Russia. He relocated to Toronto in 2014 and has become a fixture in the city’s nightlife scene with his club residencies, working private parties for Drake‘s OVO label, and competing in the Red Bull 3Style X Canada National Finals.
1. DJ Bounce Boy ft. DJ Suede the Remix God – I Don’t Want Corona – DJ Powerdog Edit
2. Major Lazer ft. Busy Signal, The Flexican, & FS Green – Watch Out For This (Bumaye) – Acapella
3. Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus – Old Town Road – DJ Zinc Remix
4. Travis Scott ft. Drake, Juicy J, & Swae Lee – SICKO MODE – Acapella
5. The Notorious B.I.G. – Gimme The Loot – Acapella
6. Shaggy & Rayvon – Big Up
7. Baby Bash ft. Sean Kingston – What Is It – Acapella
8. Missy Elliott – Work It – Falcons Remix
9. Snoop Dogg – Nuthin’ But A G Thang – Acapella
10. Mustard & Migos – Pure Water
11. APM International Orchestra – National Anthem of Canada
12. JAY-Z & Kanye West ft. Otis Redding – Otis
13. DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge – You Know You Like It
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to email@example.com.
Related Post: Watch DaLyte’s ‘Bedroom Sessions’ Routine