Mojaxx reviews Pioneer DJ’s new controllers, the DDJ-REV1 and DDJ-REV7 on the first episode of his new Beatsource Tech series. The DDJ-REV1 is an entry-lev...
General Mealz, a DJ/producer based in Atlanta, has dropped a creative mix for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions.
The 30-year-old Chicago native has shared the stage with artists such as Rick Ross, DMX, and YFN Lucci. He has performed across the USA and internationally, including appearances at festivals like SXSW, A3C, and more. He is also a member of the AMP’D ENTERTAINMENT DJ collective.
1. General Mealz Intro
2. N.O.R.E. – Nothin’ – KidCutUp Core Bootleg – General Mealz Flip
3. Stevie Wonder – Sir Duke – Acapella – General Mealz Edit
4. The Federation ft. E-40 – Hyphy – KidCutUp Edit – General Mealz Flip
5. Sade – Sweetest Taboo – General Mealz Bedroom Edit
6. Nipsey Hussle – Question #1 – Acapella
7. SOB X RBE ft. Kendrick Lamar – Paramedic – General Mealz Edit
8. Herb Alpert – Rise
9. Notorious B.I.G. – Hypnotize – Acapella
10. Eva Simmons ft. Konshens – Policeman – General Mealz Flip
11. Serani – No Games – General Mealz Bedroom Edit
12. City Girls – Act Up – General Mealz Flip
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Post: Watch DJ Blaze’s ‘Bedroom Sessions’ Routine