(Credit: Heshan Perera/Unsplash) Rumors of Facebook's upcoming Terms of Service update noting the right to delete users and pages that "create music l...
The DJcity desktop app has been updated with new and improved features. In addition to a streamlined user interface and enhanced functionality, the app offers a new custom file naming feature that allows users to personalize their downloaded files with artist, title, version, bpm, genre, key, or year.
Key features and improvements:
• Personalize your downloaded files with artist, title, version, bpm, genre, key, or year.
• Expanded support for international languages.
• Fixed freezing issue that could occur when downloading very large crates of 100+ songs.
• Improved installer: internet connection no longer required.
• Improved compatibility with macOS Yosemite.
• Various other improvements to ensure a smooth download experience.
Download the updated DJcity desktop app here.
Related Post: DJcity Launches Desktop App for Batch Downloads