New tracks that DJs should know about.
DJ DELightfull, a 25-year-old turntablist from Bulgaria, has delivered a routine for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions. DELightfull cuts and juggles throwback hip-hop along with some jazz classics.
DELightfull has only been DJing for a few years, but he’s already performed throughout Europe and as far away as Scotland and China. In his hometown of Sofia, he runs a monthly event called “Beats and Cuts” with his crew The Innkeepers.
1. Brooklyn Funk Essentials – Bop Hop
2. DJ Drez & Marty Williams – Jazz Funk
3. Cal Tjader – Cubano Chant
4. De La Soul – Watch Out – Instrumental
5. DJ DELightfull – Scratch Sentence
6. Jeremy Steig – Howlin’ For Judy
7. Starving Artists Crew – Motivate
8. Jurassic 5 – Gotta Understand
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to firstname.lastname@example.org.