Source: Serato Serato is celebrating two decades in business with a series of anniversary releases. First, a three-part documentary chronicling the co...
A-Trak at Coney Art Walls in New York City. (Photo Credit: Mel D. Cole)
Following the success of his Goldie Awards DJ and producer battle in September, A-Trak sat down with Serato to reflect on his career. The Fool’s Gold chief also performed a routine using his single “Believe” featuring Quavo and Lil Yachty.
The seven-part interview series is broken down into the following topics:
– Starting off as a turntablist
– When he learned how to rock parties
– How he discovered Serato
– Where he gets his inspiration from
– Why he improvises his sets
– His evolution as a producer
– Why he launched the Goldie Awards
Watch the interview series and routine below.