Trentino, the 2013 Red Bull 3Style US Champion, and DJ EASE, a 2016 Red Bull 3Style US finalist, have put down a new routine for GENRE BNDR. The pair met up in Tokyo while on their respective tours and made use of Big Sean‘s hit single, “Bounce Back,” and Wuki‘s trap anthem, “DADADADA.”
DJ IKU, the 2010 Red Bull 3Style Japan champion, has dropped an extended routine for GENRE BNDR. His set, which was shot in one take at the Kreatah DJ Skool in Bangkok, uses a variety of classic tracks and current hip-hop.
Watch it above.
1. Mac Miller – Party On Fifth Ave.
2. Big Gigantic – Get On Up
3. James Brown – Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine
4. Kurtis Blow – The Breaks
5. Fatman Scoop – Be Faithful
6. Lil Jon ft. T-Pain, Problem, & Snoop Dogg – My Cutie Pie – Jordan Crisp Rapper’s Delight Intro Edit
7. Anderson .Paak – Come Down
8. DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
9. Run–DMC ft. Aerosmith – Walk This Way
10. Joan Jett – I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll – MAKJ Remix
11. Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger
12. DJ HERO – Robot Rock vs Queen
DJcity Japan member DJ Oki recently teamed up with rising US DJ/producer Matsu in a new routine for GENRE BNDR. The pair showed off their skills in a scratch-heavy performance, which they split into two parts. First, they flipped Dume’s remix of Ciara’s 2004 hit single, “Goodies,” then they scratched over Mr. Carmack‘s 2014 track, “Simpler.”
Hedspin, the 2011 Red Bull 3Style World Champion, and DJ IKU, the 2010 Red Bull 3Style Japan Champion, have flipped Kendrick Lamar‘s “HUMBLE.” in a new routine for GENRE BNDR. Watch the two-minute video above.
Before winning the DMC World Championship on Saturday, DJ Yuto stopped by Native Instruments’ studio in Tokyo for a cut session. He was joined by 2007 DMC World Champion DJ Rafik and former five-time DMC World Team Champions Kireek. They were equipped with four Technics turntables, three Native Instruments Z2 mixers, and two custom Native Instruments Maschine controllers. Watch above to see what happened.