DJ Ruky is a DJcity ambassador from Colombo, Sri Lanka. He's known for blending afrobeats, dancehall, hip-hop, and soca into his sets. He is also a res...
After taking time off to prepare for the Red Bull Music 3Style IX U.S. Finals, DJcity’s Arizona representative Chris Villa is back with a new Trends Mix. He performs a routine using three tracks from DJcity Trends, two throwbacks, and one classic TV theme song.
1. Too Short – Blow The Whistle – Acapella
2. Andy Griffith – The Andy Griffith Theme
3. John Hartt ft. Too Short – Whistle – Instrumental
4. DJ Snake ft. Selena Gomez, Cardi B, & Ozuna – Taki Taki – Acapella
5. DJ Snake ft. Selena Gomez, Cardi B, & Ozuna – Taki Taki
6. N.O.R.E. ft. Nina Sky & Tego Calderon – Oye Mi Canto – Acapella
7. J Balvin – Reggaeton – Da Phonk Re-Drum
DJcity Trends is a monthly collection of tracks intended to help DJs discover new and buzzing club tracks. The songs are hand-picked by influential DJs from around the world.