Beauty & the Beats
Beauty & the Beats Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix
Beauty & the Beats is a DJ from Kiel, Germany. He played more than 20 festivals this past season, including Hurricane and Kosmonaut. He also hosts his own festival in Kiel, Beauty & the Beats Sommerfest Open Air. Stream or download his DJcity Podcast mix below.
Follow Beauty & the Beats on Facebook and Instagram.
Download on iTunes HERE
01. Good Times Ahead – DJ Tool 8 – Beauty & the Beats Intro Edit
02. Mittone – Bassdown
03. Fatboy Slim – Praise You
04. Chris Lorenzo – Hallucinogen – Beauty & the Beats `Barbara`Edit
05. MC Fioti, Future, J Balvin, Stefflon Don, & Juan Magan – Bum Bum Tam Tam – Rafik Refix
06. Michael Brun – Jalouzi
07. Matroda x Migos – Bad N Bump – Rattn Edit
08. Beauty & the Beats – ID (unreleased)
09. Gigi D’Agostino – Bla Bla Bla
10. DJ Zinc & Chris Lorenzo – Gammy Elbow
11. Corona – Rhythm Of The Night
12. Major Lazer vs Kelis – Milkshake Da Floor – Brand-X Edit
13. Qlank x MC GW – Eliminate Atura – Beauty & the Beats Kill Edit
14. Marten Hørger – Church
15. Hood Groove x Bellecour – Madonnas Fonky Beat – Beauty & the Beats Edit
16. Beauty & The Beats – ID (unreleased)
17. Wuki – Bang That Warehouse
18. GODAMN & Crossnaders x Beyonce – Girls – Beauty & the Beats Edit
19. Herobust x The White Stripes – Seven Nation Busted – Beauty & the Beats Edit
20. Destructo – Party Up – GTA x Wuki Remix
21. Daniel Caine – Theme From The A-Team
22. Childish Gambino – This Is America – Tapecut remix
23. Zonderling x Don Diablo x Daft Punk – Harder Tunnel Vision – Beauty & the Beats Edit
24. PAX – Snake
25. Malaa x Noizu – Music Sounds Better With You
26. Valentino Khan & Chris Lorenzo – Flip The Switch
27. Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams – DeeVoe x Beauty & the Beats Edit
28. Junior Senior x Bellecour – Move Your Feet x Right About – Beauty & the Beats `Elephant` Edit
29. DJ Snake ft. Tchami, Malaa & Mercer – Made In France
30. Armin Van Buuren – Blah Blah Blah – K.I.D x Le Twins flip
Related Post: Listen to DJ E.T.E’s DJcity Podcast Mix
March 19, 2023
Essie de Vall Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix
Essie de Vall is an open-format DJ from Spain. She is the official F1 DJ in Bahrain and performs around the world at many different residencies. Stream or...
March 17, 2023
New and Notable Tracks: Mar. 17
Feid. Feid - REMIX EXCLUSIVO The Colombian hitmaker drops his first solo track of the year. Fred again.., Skrillex & Four Tet - Baby again.. The 2019 r...
March 20, 2023
Housewife Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix
Housewife is a Denver-based DJ/producer who began her professional music career in 2018. Influenced by 90s house, progressive, and tech house, she is known...
November 13, 2019
DJ Ikz Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix
DJ Ikz is an open-format DJ from Krakow, Poland. He was the 2015 IDA vice champion in the show category. Stream or download his DJcity Podcast mix below. F...
June 12, 2020
Listen to Dez’s DJcity Podcast Mix
Dez is an open-format DJ/Producer from Rome, Italy. He spins at some of the city's biggest clubs such as Nice Club, Piper Club, Eden Club, Sharivari, and m...
October 5, 2018
MistaJam Drops Debut Single, ‘Rotate’
MistaJam at the S2S In The Park festival in Preston, England on July 28. (Credit: Eddy Highton) BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra host MistaJam has been one of the UK’...
January 18, 2018
Jico’s Replacement Needles for Shure’s M44-7 Cartridge
Shure's M44-7 cartridge is legendary in the DJ community. Originally released in the 1960s, the company resurrected it in the '90s after they realized that...
February 23, 2019
DJcity Releases ‘Worldwide’ Apparel Collection
It's an international affair: DJcity has released its "Worldwide" apparel collection, featuring new tees, hoodies, coach jackets, and windbreakers. Now ava...
February 5, 2021
DJ Noize Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix
Copenhagen's DJ Noize has delivered an exclusive mash-up mixtape that showcases his turntablism skills. He won Denmark's DMC Championship four times and th...
February 11, 2019
Watch: A-Park Drops ‘Recipe’ Video
20 year old artist from Germany, A-Park is well on his way to make a name for himself. After performing on big stages, festivals, and opening up for artist...