New tracks that DJs should know about.
After dropping a DJcity Podcast mix last month, Ireland’s DJ D.o.G returns with a routine for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions. This six-minute exhibition showcases his love of scratching, wordplay, tone play, and jazzy samples.
Best known for his online tutorial series Transition Tuesday, D.o.G is also known as a battle champion, having won the 2017 Karma DJ Competition and the 2018 Travel 2 Ultra DJ Competition.
1. Lil Dicky ft. Snoop Dogg – Professional Rapper
2. Planet Reach – You (Could Be)
3. Busta Rhymes – Bounce To The Beat People Hands Up – Acapella
4. Logic – Everybody Dies
5. Run The Jewels – Close Your Eyes – D.o.G Cutdown Beat-A-Pella
6. What So Not ft. Daniel Johns – Be Ok Again
7. Linkin Park – Cure For The Itch
8. Linkin Park – KYUR4 TH ICH//Chairman Hahn
9. Thundercat – Friend Zone
10. Daryl Hall & John Oates – I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do) – Pomo Remix
11. Mac Miller ft. Anderson .Paak – Dang!
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Post: Watch LeNERD’s ‘Bedroom Sessions’ Routine