(Source: DJ Perform)
The Tri-state area’s DJ Perform has dropped an energetic, feel-good mix for the DJcity Podcast. His half-hour set includes funk, hip-hop, house, moombahton, nu-disco, and more.
Perform has been DJing for over 15 years and is active in the Philadelphia club scene. He also runs the mobile DJ company Skyline DJ Group, specializing in high-end events in Philly and New York City.
1. T.I. VS. Stevie Wonder – Bring Em Out – Sir Duke Transition 128 – 98
2. Saweetie ft. Post Malone, DaBaby & Jack Harlow – Tap In Remix
3. 50 Cent – Candy Shop – Anthem Kingz Tap In Edit
4. Public Enemy ft. Nas, Rapsody, Black Thought, Jahi, YG & Questlove – Fight The Power Remix 2020
5. A Tribe Called Quest – We The People…
6. The Notorious B.I.G. VS. Charles Wright – Unbelievable VS. Express Yourself – Nick Bike Edit
7. Wiz Khalifa – Still Wiz – MarkCutz Still D.R.E. Intro
8. Charly Black & Sak Noel – Diggy Dee
9. Afro B & Ozuna – Drogba – Joanna – Global Latin Version – Da Phonk & Luis R Club Edit
10. The Killers – Caution – Dave Audé Remix
11. Iggy Azalea & Tinashe – Dance Like Nobody’s Watching
12. Jason Derulo – Take You Dancing – R3hab Remix
13. Prince VS. Purple Disco Machine – When Doves Cry VS. Body Funk – Dom De Sousa Bootleg
14. Dua Lipa ft. Madonna & Missy Elliott – Levitating – The Blessed Madonna Remix
15. Disclosure & Kelis – Watch Your Step
16. Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande – Rain On Me – Purple Disco Machine Remix
17. Bob Marley & Robin Schulz – Sun Is Shining
18. DJ Katch – Banga
19. Modjo – Lady (Hear Me Tonight) – SHVDZ Remix
20. Luca Debonaire – I Wanna Say Yes
21. Michael Jackson – Workin Day And Night – Flat Intro Cutdown
22. Kid Cudi – Day ‘N’ Nite – Crookers Remix – Cheyenne Giles 2020 Remix
23. Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion – WAP – Scooter Uptempo Remix
24. Sak Noel – Loca People – Salvi Remix
25. Sidney Samson – Riverside – ZIGGY & Replay M Remix
26. Rick Ross – Hustlin’ – D’Maduro Remix
27. Ava Max, Lauv, & Saweetie – Kings & Queens Pt.2
28. Drake ft. Lil Durk – Laugh Now Cry Later – DJ Mike D Remix
Related Post: DJ EPIK Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix
DJ Per4m, a 36-year old party rocker from Philadelphia, has dropped a throwback hip-hop mix for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions.
Per4m has been DJing for over 15 years and is active in the Philadelphia club scene. He also runs the mobile DJ company Skyline DJ Group, specializing in high-end events in Philly and New York City.
1. Nelly – Ride Wit Me – Viceroy Remix
2. Ol’ Dirty Bastard – Got Your Money
3. The Notorious B.I.G. vs. The O’Jays – For The Love Of Mo Money
4. Ray Charles – I Got A Woman
5. Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx – Gold Digger
6. 50 Cent ft. Ludacris – I Get Money – Funkymix
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New tracks that DJs should know about.
As the event industry has more or less shut down over the last year, live streaming has become the go-to creative outlet for many DJs. In addition to k...
(Source: Beatsource) The Beatsource LINK streaming service for open-format DJs is now supported by TuneMyMusic, a free app that lets users transfer th...
Lil Jon performs at Hakkasan Nightclub in Las Vegas.(Source: Facebook) Legendary rapper/DJ/producer Lil Jon has partnered with DJcity on his weekly "L...
(Credit: Heshan Perera/Unsplash) Rumors of Facebook's upcoming Terms of Service update noting the right to delete users and pages that "create music l...
(Source: Richastic) German DJ/producer Richastic has flipped Rihanna and Chris Brown's heavy-hitting 2011 track “Birthday Cake" into a booming, moomba...
Bad Bunny in Washington Heights. (Source: Univision) Add "traffic-stopping live performer" to the list of Bad Bunny's reggaeton success story, as the...
(Source: Sofa King Evil) Atlanta’s Sofa King Evil has served up a vibey, feel-good mix for the DJcity Podcast. His half-hour set features dance, hip-h...
The DJcity mobile app has been updated with new and improved features. In addition to a streamlined user interface and enhanced functionality, the app...
The Notorious B.I.G.'s crown and photograph by Barron Claiborne at Sotheby's. (Source: Instagram) Sotheby's, the world's oldest and largest internatio...