New tracks that DJs should know about.
(Source: DJ BERN)
Columbus, Ohio’s DJ BERN has dropped a high-energy club mix for the DJcity Podcast. His half-hour set mixes the best of hip-hop and R&B, including one of BERN’s original tracks.
A 15-year veteran of the DJ scene, BERN has made a name for himself by rocking clubs and festivals across the country, as well as branching out into music production. He is the creator of the popular Orange Soda club night, a monthly 2000s hip-hop and R&B party currently in its fifth year.
1. Montell Jordan – Daddy’s Home
2. Drake – Papi’s Home
3. Isaiah Rashad ft. Lil Uzi Vert – From The Garden
4. Nardo Wick ft. G Herbo, Lil Durk & 21 Savage – Who Want Smoke??
5. Travis Scott – Escape Plan
6. Gunna & Future ft. Young Thug – Pushin P
7. Meek Mill ft. Lil Baby & Lil Durk – Sharing Locations
8. BIA ft. Lil Jon – Bia, Bia
9. Jack Harlow & Pooh Shiesty – SUVs
10. Roddy Ricch ft. Kodak Black & 21 Savage – Hibachi
11. French Montana ft. Doja Cat & Saweetie – Handstand
12. DJ Luke Nasty – Back It Up
13. Eric Bellinger & Hitmaka – Only You
14. Wale ft. Chris Brown – Angles
15. Roddy Ricch – Late At Night
16. DJ BERN & Trek Manifest – Clap For It
Related Post: Toneé Macara Drops ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix