New tracks that DJs should know about.
Aruba-based turntablist Balance Gab has channeled the island’s upbeat vibes in a routine for DJcityTV’s Bedroom Sessions. In his eight-minute set he dives deep into Latin and Caribbean sounds.
The 23-year-old DJ first got on the decks at the early age of 12. He has since made a name for himself by winning national DJ battles and through his online radio station, Shopa.Stream, where he hosts the show Less Jukeboxes More Real Deejays.
1. Carlos Arroyo, Nicky Jam & Jeon – Morena
2. Don Omar – Dale Don Dale – Instrumental
3. Don Omar – Dile – Instrumental
4. Daddy Yankee ft. Pitbull – Gasolina
5. Bad Bunny – Yo Perreo Sola
6. Ivy Queen – Yo Quiero Bailar
7. Tego Calderon – Pa’ Que Retozen
8. Casper Magico, Nio Garcia, Darell, Nicky Jam, Ozuna & Bad Bunny – Te Bote Remix
9. Bad Bunny – Safaera – Muzik Junkies 98 – 114 Transition
11. J Balvin, Jeon & Anitta – Machika
Got what it takes to be featured on the next “Bedroom Sessions” episode? Send a sample video to email@example.com.
Related Post: Watch DJ LORDWIN’s Latest ‘Bedroom Sessions’ Routine