New tracks that DJs should know about.
London-based DJ, turntablist, and producer Kayper has served up a throwback mix for DJcityTV. Her 12-minute set features a variety of classic hip-hop and R&B party tracks, including some of her own edits.
“I haven’t played most of these tracks in a long time,” Kayper told us. “That’s why I decided to take it back to the basics and do an old school set for those that appreciate it and are old enough to remember what it was like to be a DJ before Snapchat.”
Watch the video above.
1. P. Diddy, Black Rob, & Mark Curry – Bad Boy For Life
2. DJ Holla – The Real La Di Da Di
3. Showbiz & AG – Party Groove
4. Eric B. & Rakim – I Know You Got Soul
5. JAY Z – Jockin’ Jay-Z
6. Crooklyn Clan – Put It On
7. AV8 – Bang Rock The House
8. Naughty By Nature – Hip Hop Hooray
9. JAY Z vs Cheryl Lynn – Encore With Cheryl
10. Jackson 5 vs Wu-Tang Clan- I Want Your Fat Beat Back
11. The Notorious B.I.G. – One More Chance – Hip-Hop Mix
12. 112 – Dance With Me – Kayper Edit
13. Jackson 5 – Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) – Kayper Edit
14. DJ Kool ft. Fatman Scoop – It Takes Two
15. David Bowie – Under Pressure – DiscoTech Edit
16. Crooklyn Clan – Justin Anthem
17. Baby ft. Clipse – What Happened To That Boy
18. Kanye West – I Love Kanye – DJ Primetyme Party Break
19. Scarface ft. JAY Z & Beanie Sigel – Guess Who’s Back – Kayper Sunrise Edit
Related: Watch Kayper’s Routine for DJcityTV