Lil Jon performs at Hakkasan Nightclub in Las Vegas.(Source: Facebook) Legendary rapper/DJ/producer Lil Jon has partnered with DJcity on his weekly "L...
After taking time off to prepare for the Red Bull Music 3Style IX U.S. Finals, DJcity’s Arizona representative Chris Villa is back with a new Trends Mix. He performs a routine using three tracks from DJcity Trends, two throwbacks, and one classic TV theme song.
1. Too Short – Blow The Whistle – Acapella
2. Andy Griffith – The Andy Griffith Theme
3. John Hartt ft. Too Short – Whistle – Instrumental
4. DJ Snake ft. Selena Gomez, Cardi B, & Ozuna – Taki Taki – Acapella
5. DJ Snake ft. Selena Gomez, Cardi B, & Ozuna – Taki Taki
6. N.O.R.E. ft. Nina Sky & Tego Calderon – Oye Mi Canto – Acapella
7. J Balvin – Reggaeton – Da Phonk Re-Drum
DJcity Trends is a monthly collection of tracks intended to help DJs discover new and buzzing club tracks. The songs are hand-picked by influential DJs from around the world.