Andreas One. (Source: Andreas One)
Andreas One, an emerging DJ/producer based in Los Angeles, has put down a bass-heavy mix for the DJcity Podcast. His 45-minute set features one of his remixes, one of his bootlegs, and two of his original tracks.
1. Solardo, Eli Brown – XTC
2. Keeld – Freek – DJ Drew Edit
3. FISHER – You Little Beauty
4. Benny Benassi, Chris Nasty – Inside – DJ Drew Edit
5. Eminem ft. Nate Dogg – Shake That – Andreas One Bootleg
6. Valentino Khan – Pony
7. Britney Spears – I’m a Slave 4 U – Andreas One Remix
8. Wax Motif – WET
9. Denise, Chris Lorenzo, Puppah Nas-T – Work – DJ Drew Edit
10. Chemical Surf – Pararam Musical Freedom
11. Mark Knight – The General
12. Chemical Surf – Pararam Musical Freedom
13. Andreas One – R U Ready
14. Acejax & Wyko – Toma
15. Sak Noel, Mr. Pig & Salvi ft. Franklin Dam – Parala
16. FLEXX & VAHN – Trompeta – DJ Drew Edit
17. Tiesto – Lose Control – DJ Drew Edit
18. Hardwell & Quintino – Reckless – DJ Edit SPINNIN
19. Mike Cervello – Rave Child – DJ Drew Club Edit
20. Low Blow – Disco – DJ Drew
21. Eric Prydz – Call On Me – Evokings Remix
22. Daft Punk – Technologic – Wuki & Ship Wrek Remix
23. Nitti Gritti – My Music – DJ Drew Edit
24. Harry Romero – Revolution – DJ Drew Edit
25. Andreas One ft. B4NG B4NG – Boy Bye
Related Post: Kidd Spin Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix
“Boy Bye” is the second release on DJcity Records, which launched in March. The label’s first release, DJ Serg‘s “Samba” featuring Skales, peaked at No. 1 on DJcity’s record pool and currently has over 145,000 streams on Spotify.
Stream “Boy Bye” below and download it first on DJcity.
Ones To Watch Records, a division of Laidback Luke‘s Mixmash Records, gives a platform to fresh and emerging talent. The label’s most recent release, Rhino EP, features four tracks from up-and-coming house producers.
One of the standouts is “We Get Down,” a 124 BPM heater by a new DJ/producer from Los Angeles named Andreas One.
Stream “We Get Down” below and grab it on DJcity.
Earlier today, Serato launched the public beta of Serato DJ Pro 2.5 and Lite 1.5. In this episode of Tips and Tricks, Mojaxx takes a first look at the...
"Daft Punk made dance music in France, sung in English and aimed at the whole world,” said Universal Music France A&R and Label Manager Antoine Res...
New tracks that DJs should know about.
Japan's renowned turntablist, DJ IKU, showcases his turntablism skills while performing an open-format quick mix on the latest episode of GENRE BNDR's...
Due to restrictions placed at music venues worldwide because of COVID-19, many clubs have been forced to practice social distancing by transforming the...
4KORNERS (left) and Ashton Adams (right). (Source: 401 WST) Canadian DJ/producer duo 401 WST (Ashton Adams and DJcity Canada Director 4KORNERS) has de...
(Source: DJ Alize.) Edmonton-born, Toronto-based DJ Alize has dropped a vibey and soulful set for the DJcity Podcast. His half-hour mix is heavy on hi...
(Source: SH8K) San Diego-based DJ/producer SH8K is back with another exclusive remix, this time giving Tiësto and Ty Dolla $ign's "The Business, Pt. I...
In October, after months of anticipation, Beatsource integrated the Beatsource LINK music streaming service for open-format DJs with Serato DJ. It was...
OKAY TK. (Credit: Natalie Toombs) Halifax, Nova Scotia-based OKAY TK has come through with an eclectic, feel-good mix for the DJcity Podcast. His half...