(Source: Pioneer DJ) Pioneer DJ has announced their latest two-channel battle mixer, the DJM-S7. The unit is geared toward open-format DJs, allowing a...
Pioneer DJ has released the public beta of Rekordbox 5. The version includes support for the company’s DJM-S9 mixer, a renewed GUI, and other new features and improvements.
The announcement was made on Thursday on Pioneer’s official forums.
Below is the full list of changes. You can download the beta here.
– DJM-S9 support
– Renewed GUI
– Key shift and key sync
– 16 hot cues and pad FX support
– Keyboard mode (key-shifted hot cue play)
– Beat Loop mode
– Play hot cue before reaching the next beat
– Set quantize beat value for each function
– Display 16 or 8 slots of the sampler
– Set beat grid even for short or no beat sampling sound
– Quantize hot cue to the closest beat while playing
– Display remaining and elapsed time at the same time
– Sync with a track which has a BPM double or half of a master deck
– More choices for font size and line spacing
– Display original BPM on decks