(Source: RANE) RANE has just announced updated versions of their flagship products, the SEVENTY-TWO mixer and TWELVE motorized controller. The SEVE...
Boi Jeanius performs at Beauty Bar Chicago. (DJ Arkitek)
Boi Jeanius, a finalist in the 2015 Redbull Thre3style US Championship and instructor at Chicago’s Scratch DJ Academy, throws down a 30-minute mix for this week’s DJcity Podcast. His set features some of today’s hottest hip-hop tracks along with a couple of throwbacks.
Jeanius was previously featured in the Chicago episode of DJcity TV’s Cutting Room series.
1. Kanye West – Facts
2. ILoveMakonnen – Tuesday
3. Travis Scott ft. The Weeknd – Wonderful
4. Migos – Handsome And Wealthy
5. Drake ft. Lil Wayne – Miss Me
6. Yo Gotti ft. Nicki Minaj – Down In The DM Remix
7. DJ Luke Nasty – Might Be
8. Do or Die ft. Kanye West – Higher
9. Desiigner – Panda
10. Schoolboy Q ft. Kendrick Lamar – Collard Greens
11. Kent Jones – Don’t Mind
12. Future – Wicked
13. Drake – Summer Sixteen
14. UGK ft. OutKast – International Players Anthem (I Choose You)
15. Maddjazz & D-51 ft. Bobby Bushay – Back To A Week ago – Keito Remix
16. Drake & Future – Jumpman – Maddjazz & PROQ Bootleg
17. TK-N-CASH ft. 2 Chainz – 3X In A Row Remix
18. Bryson Tiller – Exchange
19. A$AP Ferg ft. Future – New Level
20. Beyonce – Formation
21. Kanye West ft. Kid Cudi – Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1
Follow Boi Jeanius on Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud and Twitter.
DJcity’s weekly podcast features the latest club music mixed by our team and guest DJs. Listen to a new 30-minute set every Tuesday on iTunes and Mixcloud.
Special offer: use promo code DJCITY for three months of free Mixcloud Pro.
Related: Boi Jeanius Featured in Scratch Academy’s ‘Routine Royale’