If you're a DJ or music producer running into typical issues DJs have during sets and producers have while working on tracks -- acapellas, instrumental...
(Source: Jason Craig)
El Paso, Texas-based DJ Jason Craig has dropped a fun and creative mix for the DJcity Podcast. His half-hour open-format set flows from upbeat house music to soulful hip-hop and more, with unique remixes blended in throughout.
Craig has dropped sets everywhere from SXSW to the Neon Desert Music Festival and at various El Paso residencies. He spins every morning on Las Vegas-based internet radio station HBRadio‘s Morning Happy Hour from 8-10 AM PST. Over the past year, Craig has dropped multiple guest sets on Pitbull’s Globalization channel on SiriusXM.
1. The Nightcrawlers – Push The Feeling – Fubu Remix
2. Kylie Minogue – Can’t Get You Out Of My Head – MOAM Remix
3. Timbaland ft. Justin Timberlake & Nelly Furtado – Give It To Me – D’Maduro Remix
4. Disclosure, Kehlani & Syd – Birthday – MJ Cole Remix
5. Lunathics – Mary Is My Homegirl
6. Drake ft. Lil Durk – Laugh Now Cry Later – THUGLI & SL!MWAV Remix
7. Brasstracks – XO TOUR Llif3
8. Anderson .Paak – Bubblin
9. Drake ft. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem – Forever
10. Dynasty – Adventures In the Land of Music
11. Camp Lo – Luchini (This Is It)
12. Camp Lo – Luchini – Dainjaa Remix
13. Rema – Dumebi – Vandalized Remix
14. Janet Jackson – Go Deep – Sosa & Ticklish Remix
15. Otis Redding – Try A Little Tenderness
16. Jay-Z & Kanye West ft. Otis Redding – Otis – Nick Bike Remix
17. Fisher – Losing It – JC ‘Odd Mob Evil x Scrub The Ground’ Bootleg
18. Joel Corry & MNEK – Head & Heart – Nitra Lane Remix
Related Post: Zsakul Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix