New tracks that DJs should know about.
Due to restrictions placed at music venues worldwide because of COVID-19, many clubs have been forced to practice social distancing by transforming their dance floors into safe dining and lounge areas. DJs are now required to ditch their typical dance set in exchange for a more laid-back, mellow mix to encourage crowds to respect these guidelines. We talked to several DJcity representatives and friends from around the world to find out what are some of their favorite lounge-style tracks from the DJcity record pool.
Check out their selections for the month of May below.
DJ Knox – Erl (Austria)
1. J Balvin & Khalid – Otra Noche Sin Ti – Da Phonk Club Edit
2. KAMILLE – Mirror Mirror
3. Cassie – Me & U – DJU DJU & Esentrik Remix
4. Shakka & GoldLink – Solo
5. Jean Jacques Smoothie – 2 People – Charlie Lane Remix
DJ TLM – Amsterdam (Netherlands)
1. Chicocurlyhead – Modelo
2. Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak & Silk Sonic – Leave The Door Open
3. Nasty C & Ari Lennox – Black And White
4. Sevyn Streeter, Chris Brown & A$AP Ferg – Guilty
5. Mahalia ft. Rico Nasty – Jealous
Zsakul – Los Angeles (USA)
1. Aluna ft. SG Lewis – Warrior – Austin Millz Remix
2. Kito, VanJess & Channel Tres – Recap
3. Kali Uchis – telepatía – Hiram Remix
4. Cassie – Me & U – YUDA Remix
5. Ice Cube – You Know How We Do It – Arona Mane Remix
Related Post: DJcity Lounge Essentials: April 2021