Cardi B. Below is DJcity’s annual chart of the top 50 most downloaded songs of the year. The list was determined by subscriber downloads (the tracks are...
Due to restrictions placed at music venues worldwide because of COVID-19, many clubs have been forced to practice social distancing by transforming their dance floors into safe dining and lounge areas. DJs are now required to ditch their typical dance set in exchange for a more laid-back, mellow mix to encourage crowds to respect these guidelines. We talked to several DJcity representatives and friends from around the world to find out what are some of their favorite lounge-style tracks from the DJcity record pool.
Check out their selections for the month of April below.
DJ Bizzon – Milwaukee (USA)
1. Childish Gambino – Redbone – Nivedan Remix
2. Popeye Caution, The Gifted Program & Felva – Run Tingz
3. Beenie Man – Dude – Bo Bounce Sunny Edit
4. Ludacris ft. Sleepy Brown – Saturday (Oooh! Ooooh!) – Quinoa Jones Remix
5. Notch – Nuttin Nuh Go So – Da Phonk & Luis R Remix
Eddie Boy – Los Angeles (USA)
1. Kanye West – Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1 – G.Brown Remix
2. 50 Cent – 21 Questions – Anthem Kingz Try Edit
3. Janet Jackson – That’s The Way Love Goes – DJ Takumi Remix
4. Dr. Dre ft. Hittman, Ms. Roq & Kurupt – Let’s Get High – Arona Mane Remix
5. 2Pac – I Get Around – Arona Mane Remix
Lincoln Baio – Toronto (Canada)
1. Mariah Carey – Shake It Off – Naken Remix
2. Rihanna – Work – Camofly Remix
3. Yung Bleu ft. Drake – You’re Mines Still – Mozes Dancehall Remix
4. Avant – Read Your Mind – Magic Flowers Remix
5. Justin Bieber ft. Burna Boy – Loved By You – Da Phonk Club Edit
Related Post: DJcity Lounge Essentials: March 2021