Cardi B. Below is DJcity’s annual chart of the top 50 most downloaded songs of the year. The list was determined by subscriber downloads (the tracks are...
(Source: DJ Rhy Rhy)
Vancouver’s DJ Rhy Rhy has delivered an upbeat, vibey mix for the DJcity Podcast. Her half-hour set is full of unique edits of R&B and Afrobeats hits.
Rhy Rhy has made a name for herself throughout Western Canada through numerous club residencies and an opening set at the Red Bull 3Style Canada Finals in 2020. Currently, she stays busy with live sets on her Twitch channel.
1. Ella Mai – Shot Clock – BRII Edit
2. Summer Walker ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie – Stretch You Out – esentrik Edit
3. Saweetie ft. Jhené Aiko – Back To The Streets
4. PARTYNEXTDOOR ft. Drake – Loyal – esentrik Edit
5. Marques Houston – That Girl – BRII Edit
6. T.Pain – I’m Sprung – Lardow Edit
7. Tory Lanez ft. T.Pain – Jerry Sprunger
8. TLC – No Scrubs – Chamos Flip – DJ HOMEWRECKR Intro Edit
9. Tory Lanez – LUV – Don Mayor edit
10. Drake & Future – Big Mood – MXTT HALL & esentrik Edit
11. J Hus ft. Burna Boy – Play Play
12. WizKid ft. Major Lazer – Naughty Ride
13. Koffee ft. Gunna – W
Related Post: DATGUYRY Drops ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix