Halloween is upon us, and DJcity’s Remix Director Sir Marcus has put together a list of tracks for your spooky DJ sets. The collection includes exclusive b...
Vancouver’s DATGUYRY has delivered a hard-hitting mix for the DJcity Podcast. His set features edits by some of DJcity’s top producers, spanning hip-hop, moombahton, twerk, and more.
Originally from Manila, Philippines, DATGUYRY moved to Vancouver, British Columbia at the age of 15 and developed his passion for music through the breakdancing community. He has since made a name for himself in Vancouver and beyond, with residencies throughout British Columbia’s tri-cities area.
1. JAY-Z & Beyonce – 03′ Bonnie & Clyde – DJ KIDY & Skyjet Remix
2. Juvenile Juvenile ft. Lil Wayne & Mannie Fresh – Back That Thang Up – ETX 2019 Reggaeton Remix
3. Mr. Vegas – She’s A H# – Anthem Kingz Yous A H#e Edit
4. Busta Rhymes – Touch It – Anthem Kingz Water Edit
5. 2Pac 2Pac ft. Dr. Dre & Roger Troutman – California Love – Spryte Dance Floor Bootleg
6. Fat Joe ft. Nelly – Get It Poppin’ – Fresco Remix
7. Jeremih & 50 Cent – Down On Me – Fresco Remix
8. Kanye West – Good Life – Lincoln Baio Further Up Bootleg
9. Kanye West ft. Ray Charles – Gold Digger – Richastic Remix
10. Ludacris ft. Shawnna – Stand Up – Fresco Remix
11. Pharoahe Monch – Simon Says – Richastic Remix
12. T.I. – Bring Em Out – DJ Bizzon C#ño Edit
13. Yung Joc – It’s Goin’ Down – MarkCutz Remix
14. Pop Smoke ft. Lil Tjay – Mood Swings – MarkCutz Moombah Edit
Related Post: JACE Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix