New tracks that DJs should know about.
(Source: DJ B)
Dallas-based DJ B has dropped a heavy hip-hop mix for the DJcity Podcast. His half-hour set features the latest and greatest club hits.
Specializing in hip-hop and Latin music, DJ B has made a name for himself around the Dallas-Fort Worth area. You can catch B holding down the decks at his residency at Primo’s MX Kitchen Uptown.
1. Drake – What’s Next – Mark Cutz Clap Intro
2. Drake ft. Lil Baby – Wants And Needs – DJ Serg Sniper Slam Intro
3. Migos – Straightenin – KidCutUp Slam Intro
4. Ty Dolla $ign, Jack Harlow & 24kGoldn – I Won – KidCutUp Slam Intro
5. Erica Banks ft. DreamDoll & BeatKing – Toot That Remix
6. Big Jade ft. BeatKing & Erica Banks – Dem Girlz
7. Jack Harlow ft DaBaby, Tory Lanez & Lil Wayne – WHAT’S POPPIN Remix
8. Pooh Shiesty ft. Lil Durk – Back In Blood
9. Masked Wolf ft. G-Eazy & DDG – Astronaut In The Ocean Remix
10. DJ Khaled ft. Drake – POPSTAR
11. SpotemGottem ft. DaBaby – Beat Box 3
12. Cardi B – Up – KidCutUp Hype Edit
13. Young Joc – It’s Goin Down
Related Post: Ry Toast Drops the Latest ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix