New tracks that DJs should know about.
(Source: Ry Toast)
Los Angeles-based turntablist/producer Ry Toast has delivered a bass-heavy mix for the DJcity Podcast. Her half-hour hip-hop set is accented with skillful scratching and also features one of her own remixes.
Originally from New Jersey, Ry Toast began her DJ career in San Francisco before moving to LA in 2013. She has since made a name for herself through steady club residencies and performances with her band Tyrone’s Jacket. The DJ/yoga teacher recently combined her two passions with Yoga and Mixtapes – a free, weekly virtual yoga class that she teaches using her own custom mixtapes as the soundtrack. This summer, she’s kicking off the return of LA nightlife with “Excursions,” a new weekly residency alongside DJ Son, and the upcoming release of her solo project Third Ry Vision.
1. The Grateful Carl – Whoa Bass – Ry Toast ‘Girls in the Bass’ Remix
2. Da Baby ft. Offset – Baby Sitter
3. IDK ft. Offset – Shoot My Shot
4. Yelawolf ft. Caskey – Been A Problem
5. Megan Thee Stallion ft. City Girls & Hot Girl Meg – Do It On The Tip
6. Saweetie ft. Drakeo The Ruler – Risky
7. 2 Chainz ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Lil Duval – Can’t Go For That
8. T-Pain ft. Ozuna & P-Lo – Up Down – B.Cause La Modela X Bamboo Version
9. Burna Boy – Kilometre
10. Nez ft. ScHoolboy Q – Wild Youngster
11. Dr. Dre ft. Hittman, Ms. Roq & Kurupt – Let’s Get High – Arona Mane Remix
12. Megan Thee Stallion – Savage – Major Lazer Remix
13. Migos – Straightenin
14. Isaiah Rashad ft. Duke Deuce – Lay Wit Ya
Related Post: ANNALYZE Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix