Below is a list of the most-downloaded tracks on DJcity during July 2019. To receive these updates via email, click here. 1. French Montana ft. Ci...
Denon DJ’s MCX8000 is both the company’s flagship Serato DJ controller and a standalone all-in-one device. It was a very capable unit on release, but some users were disappointed when Denon launched their Engine Prime software in 2017 to support their new Prime series hardware, and the MCX8000 wasn’t compatible with it.
Now, the company has announced a public beta testing program for a new version 2.0 firmware, which enables the MCX8000 to read data from USB drives prepared using Engine Prime. The version also adds a host of other new features and bug fixes.
– Support for Engine Prime prepared USB drives
– Beat Grid support for Engine Prime prepared USB drives
– Beat Grid slide feature
– Quantize feature
– Quantize options 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1-beat and off for setting/triggering hot cues and loops
– Beat Sync feature
– 12 o’clock platter LED reset for cues
– BPM sorting when browsing songs through BPM Filter
Users can apply to join the beta at the Denon DJ forum now.
Check out Mojaxx’s review of the MCX8000 below.