New tracks that DJs should know about.
Our National Director Styles Davis has delivered one of the most unique sounding and cohesive DJcity Podcasts of the year. His 30-minute mix consists primarily of nu disco, indie dance and deep house tunes, including new heaters from Gorgon City and Duke Dumont that are rapidly gaining plays.
2. Sam Smith – Restart
3. Michael McDonald – Sweet Freedom
4. Tove Lo – Habits – Oliver Nelson Remix
5. Syn Cole – Miami 82 – Kygo Remix
6. Mark Morrison – Return Of The Mack – SNBRN Remix
7. Tchami – Untrue
8. Gorgon City ft. Jennifer Hudson – Go All Night
9. Duke Dumont – The Giver
10. Mike Mago & Dragonette – Outlines
11. The Weeknd – Wanderlust – Snakehips Remix
12. Sugar Hill – Stimulated
13. Tube & Berger & Juliet Sikora – Set It Off
14. Ten Walls – Requiem
15. Carly Simon – You Belong To Me
16. Raury – Cigarette Song – Snakehips Remix
DJcity’s weekly podcast features the latest club music mixed by its team and guest DJs. Previous mixers include Vice, Dave Fogg, Spider, Reflex, Epic Twelve, Steve1der and Yonny. The 30 minute podcast is available every Tuesday on iTunes and Mixcloud.
Listen to last week’s DJcity Podcast mixed by DJ Latin Prince