If you're a DJ or music producer running into typical issues DJs have during sets and producers have while working on tracks -- acapellas, instrumental...
DJ Muve delivers a 29-minute open-format mix for this week’s Friday Fix. His set contains hip-hop, trap, house, and nu-disco, including plenty of remixes. To keep things interesting, the Philadelphia native also included some scratching in his transitions.
1. A Tribe Called Quest ft. CeeLo Green – Footprints – CeeLo Green Remix
2. Mack Wilds – Love In The 90z
3. Kid Ink ft. Akon – Rewind
4. Colonel Loud ft. T.I. & Young Dolph – California Remix
5. Tank ft. Siya, Chris Brown & Sage the Gemini – #BDAY
6. Coldplay – Adventure of a Lifetime – DJ Spider Remix
7. Suzanne Vega – Tom’s Diner – Boge & Scandal Remix
8. Ultra Nate – Free – Safety First! Remix
9. Grace ft. G-Eazy – You Don’t Own Me – Shaun Frank Remix
10. The Weekend – In The Night – James Hype Remix
11. Tchami ft. Stacy Barthe – After Life – Tall Boys Club Edit
12. Jason Derulo – Pull-Up – Tall Boys 126-96 Transition
13. Timmy Trumpet ft. Savage – Freaks – Wide Awake Remix
14. Martin Garrix ft. Justin Mylo & Mesto – Bouncybob
15. Nas – Made You Look – Aazar Remix
16. Yo Gotti – Down In The DM – DJ Squared 90-76 Transition
17. Kanye West – Facts
18. French Montana ft. Chris Brown & Migos – Moses
19. Travis Scott ft. The Weeknd – Wonderful
20. Drake – Trophies – Electric Bodega Trap Remix
21. DiscoTech – Horns – Dibs & MGM Trap Remix
22. Post Malone – White Iverson – Made Monster Remix
Follow DJ Muve on Facebook and Instagram.
DJcity’s weekly Friday Fix podcast features new club tracks mixed by East Coast DJs. The show is curated by DJcity’s East Coast Director, Latin Prince.
Special offer: use promo code DJCITY for three months of free Mixcloud Pro.
Related: Listen to DJ SLICK’s ‘Friday Fix’ Mix