New tracks that DJs should know about.
J Rythm performs at the Conga Room in Los Angeles. (Jonathan Martin Miranda)
Los Angeles DJ/producer J Rhythm has delivered a 32-minute mix of mostly house and moombahton for this week’s DJcity Podcast. His high-energy set contains three of his own originals, along with edits that he made exclusively for the mix.
1. J Rythm & Erik Mota ft. DJ Amaze – Smack It Up!
2. SASH! vs Olly James – Ecuador – DJ Primetyme Club Edit
3. Beyonce – Formation – Artistic Raw Bootleg
4. J Rythm – Don Juan – Artistic Raw Re-Drum
5. Showtek & Eva Shaw ft. Martha Wash – N2U – DJ Primetyme Hype Edit
6. Major Lazer – Too Original – Delirious & Alex K Mix
7. DJ Snake – Propaganda – TJR & Nom Da Strip Remix
8. Sak Noel & Salvi ft. Sean Paul – Trumpets – Delirious & Alex K Mix – J Rythm Edit
9. J Rythm – Bounce B#tches – J Rythm Re-Drum
10. Ivy Queen – Quiero Bailar – J Rythm Remix
11. Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza – Mr. Collipark Remix
12. TWRK – Helicopter – Bad Royale Remix – VIP Edit
13. Rihanna ft. Drake – Work – Phil N Good Remix
14. The Chainsmokers – Don’t Let Me Down – Jangoo vs Havsun & Lindhjem Remix – J Rythm Transition
15. Matroda – Deep Inside
16. Jess Glynne – Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself – KREAM Remix
17. Phil N Good – All To You (My Boo)
Follow J Rythm on Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, and Twitter.
DJcity’s weekly podcast features the latest club music mixed by our team and guest DJs. Listen to a new 30-minute set every Tuesday on iTunes and Mixcloud.
Related: Listen to MADDJEANIUS’ Mix for the DJcity Podcast