Earlier today, Serato launched the public beta of Serato DJ Pro 2.5 and Lite 1.5. In this episode of Tips and Tricks, Mojaxx takes a first look at the...
(Source: Kasey Berry)
New York City’s Kasey Berry has dropped a dancehall-influenced mix for the DJcity Podcast. Her half-hour set features Afrobeats, Latin, R&B, reggae, and more.
Kasey Berry has spun at high-end events for universally recognized brands such as Converse, HBO, NFL, New Balance, and Victoria’s Secret. She also spun across the US and internationally, with gigs in New York City, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Milan, London, and Paris.
1. DJDS ft. Tory Lanez & Rema – Simple Things
2. Richastic ft. Mr. Stylez & Frankie Balou – Shy Guy
3. Mr. Vegas – Heads High
4. Aluna, Princess Nokia & Jada Kingdom – Get Paid
5. Eve ft. Gwen Stefani – Let Me Blow Ya Mind – MXTT HXLL & Nick Bike Remix
6. Ne-Yo – So Sick – Lemi Vice Remix
7. Snoh Aalegra – I Want You Around – Mozes Remix
8. Kanye West – Water – YUDA Remix
9. Tainy & J Balvin – Agua
10. Bad Bunny – Yo Perreo Sola
11. Aya Nakamura ft. Maluma – Djadja – Maluma Remix – Da Phonk Club Edit
12. Burna Boy – Ye – Mozes vs Jarreau Vandal, Stiekz, & Jun Tanaka Edit
13. FETS, Green Bull & Steve Void – Toosie Slide
14. THEY. & Tinashe – Play Fight – Trayze Remix
15. Victoria Monet, Khalid & SG Lewis – Experience
16. Marshmello & Halsey – Be Kind – BLVD. Remix
17. J Balvin, Dua Lipa, Bad Bunny & Tainy – Un Dia (One Day) – Scooter 100bpm Mix
18. Snakehips & Jess Glynne ft. A Boogie wit da Hoodie & Davido – Lie For You
19. Mahalia ft. Burna Boy – Simmer – DJames Hype Intro
Related Post: Ollie Des Delivers ‘DJcity Podcast’ Mix