After a two month break, DJcity’s MikiDz Show live stream returned on Monday with house legends Bad Boy Bill and Richard Vission. The two performed a B...
DJcity is looking for two talented IT professionals to join our team in Culver City, California.
Part-time or contract
- – Must have experience developing plugins from scratch
- – Must have knowledge of modifying templates
- – Experience with Git
- – Experience with WPML is a plus
.NET (C#) developer
- – Should be self-sufficient and an insatiable learner of technology
- – Must know SQL Server (T-SQL and stored procedures)
- – Must know .Net 3+ (Webforms – although we hate ViewState) – C# only – No VB!
- – Experience with OOP, design patterns, and MVC is a plus
- – At least 3-5 years of coding experience and knowledge of architecting solutions
- – Experience with Git (yes, we do know Microsoft and Git do not really mix)
- – Music industry experience is a plus
- – Multilingual is a plus
- – B.S. degree preferred, but if you are self-taught, we don’t judge
- – Please submit sample .Net code (your choice of what to submit) along with resume
DJCity, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and looking to build next generation tools for the music industry. Los Angeles residents are preferred with telecommuting as an option.
Interested? Email your resume and cover to email@example.com