Halloween is upon us, and DJcity’s Remix Director Sir Marcus has put together a list of tracks for your spooky DJ sets. The collection includes exclusive b...
Australian DJ/producer Sarah Robertson is the host of this week’s DJcity Podcast. The Gold Coast native is a classically trained musician and has DJ experience opening for artists such as Snoop Dogg, Moby, Flo Rida, LMFAO, Justice, and Calvin Harris. Her mix features 30 minutes of Melbourne Bounce, including new tracks by Timmy Trumpet, Bombs Away, and TJR.
2. Bingo Players vs Tag Team – Whoomp There’s The Rattle – Ctrl Alt Del Bootleg
3. David Guetta & Glowinthedark vs Steve Aoki, Chris Lake, & Tujamo – Boneless Party – Paris & Simo, A&G Mashup
4. Timmy Trumpet ft. Savage – Freaks
5. Empire of the Sun vs TJR – Alive vs What’s Up Suckaz – A&G Mashup
6. Milky Chance – Stolen Dance – WasteLand Bootleg
7. Calvin Harris ft. John Newman – Blame – Bombs Away Bounce Bootleg
8. Pink Floyd – Another Brick In The Wall – Koyote She Wants It Bootleg
9. Lazy Rich vs Illy – Tightrope Flash – WasteLand Edit
10. Will Sparks – This Is What The Bounce Is
11. The Chainsmokers vs TJR vs Mobin Master vs Tate Strauss – #Selfie vs Come Back Down vs Noise – DMH & Simo Bootleg
12. Elliphant ft. Skrillex – Only Getting Younger – TJR Remix
DJcity’s weekly podcast features the latest club music mixed by its team and guest DJs. Previous mixers include Vice, Dave Fogg, Spider, Reflex, Epic Twelve, Steve1der and Yonny. The 30 minute podcast is available every Tuesday on iTunes and Mixcloud.
Listen to last week’s DJcity Podcast mixed by DJ Kyle Berg