Wedding season has arrived! DJcity’s Remix Director Sir Marcus has put together a list of wedding-friendly tracks guaranteed to freshen up your DJ sets and...
(Source: DJ Kwest)
DJcity regular DJ Kwest has delivered a set of hip-hop, house, and Latin bangers for the DJcity Podcast. If you’re stuck indoors and missing the club, tunes from Megan Thee Stallion, Jack Harlow, Major Lazer, alongside exclusive edits and more, are certain to turn your bedroom into a dance floor.
Each week, the Southern California-based turntablist mixes DJcity’s favorite tracks in his New and Notable routine. You can also catch him Saturday nights at 10 PM PST/1 AM EST on Pitbull’s Globalization on Sirius XM and Monday through Saturday on Riverside, CA’s KGGI 99.1 FM.
1. N.O.R.E. – Nothin’ – Fresco & Bizzon Remix
2. Megan Thee Stallion – Body
3. TV Noise & Dillon Francis – Booty Bust
4. Ty Dolla $ign ft. Post Malone – Spicy – MarkCutz Acap Intro
5. Bad Bunny & Don Omar – PA’ ROMPERLA – Eddie Boy & Kwest Volar Edit
6. Nicky Jam – Me Voy Pa’l Party – Noizekid Remix
7. Jack Harlow ft. Big Sean – Way Out – Kwest Hype Edit
8. Dua Lipa ft. DaBaby – Levitating – KUU Remix
9. Koffee – Toast – Major Lazer “Show Me Love” Edit
10. Alison Wonderland & Valentino Khan – Anything
11. Bad Bunny & Jhay Cortez – Dakiti – Kwest Remix
12. Don Toliver – After Party – Josh Stylez Remix
13. PBH & Jack ft. Sash Sings – Lose CTRL
14. Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA & Kendo Kaponi – Don Don – Kwest Remix
15. Jason Derulo, Puri & Jhorrmountain – C#ño – KREAM Remix
16. Major Lazer ft. J Balvin and El Alfa – Que Calor (Sunnery James Remix)
17. Kidd Spin vs. Fast Eddie – Big Ol’ Booty
18. Pitbull, Sak Noel & Salvi – Que Rica (Tocame)
19. Deorro ft. DyCy – Don’t Hold Me Back (Five Hours)