German software maker EntroPi Games has shared a trailer for Vinyl Reality, “the first DJ mixing application that accurately recreates a traditional DJ setup in virtual reality.”
Vinyl Reality enables computer users to load their music collection and mix tracks using two virtual turntables and a two-channel mixer.
EntroPi’s website states:
“Developed in Berlin, the European capital of electronic music, with feedback from professional DJs, Vinyl Reality aims to provide an accurate and realistic simulation of DJing with vinyl inside virtual reality.”
Vinyl Reality is currently only available on Microsoft Windows.
Key features of the software;
– Two accurately modeled turntables with realistic behavior
– Fully-featured two-channel DJ mixer with per channel EQ, PFL, and gain
– Record case to browse and load your own audio tracks
– Unique virtual headphones system to preview cued channels
– Accurate and intuitive motion controls
– Separate audio output for live streams or performances
– Record and export your mixes to WAV files
Vinyl Reality is available now for $12.74 on Steam Early Access.
Watch the trailer below.