New tracks that DJs should know about.
Denon DJ has released a number of updates for its Prime Series hardware and accompanying Engine Prime music management software.
– Direct import of rekordbox playlists, hot cues, and memory loops to Engine Prime
– Speed improvements for Serato, iTunes, and Traktor imports
– On-player editing of crates and playlists
– Musical key change and key sync feature
– Increased pitch slider resolution
– Updated StagelinQ support for full integration with SoundSwitch 1.9 for lighting control
Denon also released the version 1.2 firmware for the X1800 Prime mixer. It includes improvements for adjustable brightness and screensaver mode, new microphone utility settings, and tap-tempo flexibility.
The updates are available now from Denon’s download page.
Related Post: First Look: Denon DJ’s Prime 4 Standalone DJ System