If you're a DJ or music producer running into typical issues DJs have during sets and producers have while working on tracks -- acapellas, instrumental...
Beatsource is all about recognizing talented DJs. That’s why they have teamed up with Serato on the Beatsource All-Stars competition. DJs from around the world can enter for a chance to win a $1,000 paid headlining DJ set on Serato’s Twitch channel on Dec. 23, 2020. The winner will perform along with Four Color Zack, DJ Spider, and DJ Diamond Kuts.
How to enter
- Film yourself performing a 10-minute mix using Beatsource LINK and Serato DJ. You can only use tracks from Beatsource LINK.
- Upload your video to IGTV and tag #BeatsourceAllstars, @serato, and @beatsourceofficial in your caption. Your video must be published by midnight PST on Dec. 8, 2020.
Beatsource will review all entries on Dec. 9, 2020, and select one winner on Dec. 16, 2020. The mixes will be judged on creativity and vibe.
- • One-year Beatsource LINK Pro subscription
- • Serato DJ Suite and Serato Studio lifetime licenses
- • Phase Ultimate, Case, and slipmats
- • Nomatic Travel Pack
- • Limited edition Beatsource and Serato merchandise
Related Post: Beatsource LINK Is Now Available in Serato DJ