After an extended hiatus, DJcity’s Arizona representative Chris Villa is back with a new Trends Mix. He performs a routine featuring three tracks from DJcity Trends and two throwbacks.
1. YG ft. Kamaiyah & G-Eazy – Do Not Disturb
2. Too $hort ft. Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz – Shake That Monkey
3. Tory Lanez ft. Quavo & Tyga – Broke Leg
4. Fergie – London Bridge – Acapella
5. Young Thug ft. J. Cole & Travis Scott – The London
Follow Chris Villa on Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, and Twitter.
DJcity Trends is a monthly collection of tracks intended to help DJs discover new and buzzing club tracks. The songs are hand-picked by influential DJs from around the world.
Related Post: Watch Chris Villa’s ‘Trends Mix’ for April 2019