Cardi B. Below is DJcity’s annual chart of the top 50 most downloaded songs of the year. The list was determined by subscriber downloads (the tracks are...
New York’s DJ Spanky delivered the first episode of our “Friday Fix” podcast about a year ago, and today, the 92.3 AMP mixer returns under his new name, “So Dope.” His 32-minute set begins with a string of big room heaters and then transitions into future and deep house about halfway through. With plenty of new music and his own productions, this is one of the dopest episodes we’ve had in a while (pun intended).
2. Empire Of The Sun – Walking On A Dream – Rye vs So Dope Bootleg
3. Bassjackers & Thomas Newson – Wave Your Hands – So Dope Outta My Mind Edit
4. Jewelz & Sparks – Rave Maschine
5. Skrillex & Diplo ft. Bunji Garlin – Jungle Bae
6. So Dope – Mvshup Di Place
7. Henry Fong & D.O.D – Bust Dem
8. Tiesto & WolfGang Gartner ft. Luciana – We Own The Night – So Dope Bang Edit
9. Karim Mika & Daniel Forster – Crunk – Afrojack Edit
10. The Weekend – Often – Remix
11. Axwell, Ingrosso, Angello, & Laidback Luke ft. Deborah Cox – Leave The World Behind You – Madeaux Remix
12. Jauz – Feel The Volume
13. Pep & Rash – Rumors
14. Chocolate Puma ft. Kris Kiss – Step Back
15. SNBRN ft. Kerli – Raindrops
Follow So Dope: Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | Twitter
DJcity’s Friday Fix podcast features the hottest club tracks mixed by East Coast DJs. Every week our New York City Director Latin Prince showcases a different DJ with a 30-minute mix. Press play and start your weekend right!
Related: Listen to DJ Krave’s ‘Friday Fix’ Mix