New tracks that DJs should know about.
When it comes to making themed mixtapes, UK party rocker and turntablist Doc Jnr is one of the best. His Documentary series, which features songs by music’s greatest artists, is a favorite in the DJ community and has received over 200,000 SoundCloud plays.
Which leads us to Doc’s new project: a half-hour mix that consists entirely of Grammy-nominated tracks. Focusing on rap, R&B, and pop, Doc’s selection includes certified hits along with lesser-known gems, all of which are club friendly.
Stream and download below.
1. Doc Jnr – Intro
2. Drake – Energy
3. Big Sean ft. John Legend – One Man Can Change The World – Bonics & A-Rock Ice Remix
4. Drake – Back To Back
5. J.Cole – Wet Dreamz
6. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud – DJ Mike D Mix
7. Dr. Dre ft. Justus & BJ The Chicago Kid – It’s All On Me
8. Jidenna ft. Roman GianArthur – Classic Man
9. The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face
10. Kendrick Lamar ft. Bilal, Anna Wise, & Thundercat – These Walls
11. Kendrick Lamar – Alright
12. Kanye West ft. Kendrick Lamar – All Day Remix
13. Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne, & Chris Brown – Only
14. Nicki Minaj – All Things Go
15. Jeremih ft. J. Cole – Planes
16. J. Cole – Apparently
17. Skrillex & Diplo ft. Justin Bieber – Where Are U Now
18. Fetty Wap – Trap Queen
19. Miguel ft. Wale – Coffee
20. Wiz Khalifa – See You Again