San Francisco-based Knowpa Slaps has put down an eclectic mix for the DJcity Podcast. The founder and resident DJ of the R&B and RIBS party has opened...
Since 2013, DJcity has been curating mixes for Fit Radio, an app that provides DJ mixes designed for workouts. So far, our mixes has received over 470,000 plays.
Starting today, DJcity will be featuring some of the best mixes on our blog.
ZEA’s 29-minute set contains mostly electro house and twerk remixes of popular songs. He also threw in some throwbacks and three of his own edits.
Listen to the mix on DJcity’s Fit Radio channel.
1. Olivia Newton-John – Physical
2. Keanu Silva – Pump Up The Jam
3. Madonna – Music
4. M.I.A. – Bad Girls – Kim Lee Remix
5. Panjabi MC – Mundian To Bach Ke – Alex Guesta Tribal Remix
6. Gregor Salto & Roulsen ft. Dudu Capoeira – Pula – ZEA Sube Edit
7. Deorro – Rise And Shine – ZEA Edit
8. 4B & Aazar – Pop Dat – Mervin Mowlley Remix
9. Nirvana – Come As You Are – Evokings Remix
10. Post Malone ft. Quavo – Congratulations – Cheyenne Giles Remix
11. Party Favor – Shut It Down
12. Deejay Dario – Rumba
13. Iggy Azalea – Mo Bounce – Dirtcaps Remix
14. Diplo & DJ Snake – Drop – Big Syphe & Julian R Cumbia Puro Pari Break
15. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You – Joe Maz Remix – ZEA Edit
16. French Montana ft. Swae Lee – Unforgettable – Major Lazer Remix
17. Wayne Wonder – No Letting Go – KENTO Remix
Related: Trayze Drops DJcity Podcast Mix