Grammy Award-winning producer DJ White Shadow teams up with LA’s DJ Drew for a disco-pop reboot of Milky's 2002 cult classic, "Just The Way You Are." The s...
DJ Dainjazone performs at CONTROL at Avalon Hollywood. (Sean Moore Photography)
With the return of the MikiDz Show less than a month away, co-host DJ Dainjazone is warming up with a forward-thinking mix for the DJcity Podcast. Like his last few sets, Dainja’s latest focuses on new and emerging sounds, specifically of the future bass and trap variety.
1. BLU J – Ovrnght Clbrty
2. TroyBoi & Stooki Sound – W2L (Welcome To London)
3. Gill Chang – Abstract
4. KRNE – Movin
5. Calvin Harris & Disciples – How Deep Is Your Love – Axilon Remix
6. What So Not & Dillon Francis ft. Dawn Goldin – Arrows
7. TroyBoi ft. Diplo & Nina Sky – Afterhours – Maliboux & Blvk Sheep Remix
8. Stooki Sounds – Talkin’ About – Shut Up VIP
9. Disclosure – Moving Mountains – Infuze Re-Flex
10. Jules Field & Dirty Zblu – Fascination
11. Lido – I Love You – Graves Flip
12. Dirty Chocolate – Hologram
13. TroyBoi – Medusa Dayz
14. B. Lewis & Brasstracks – Panorama
15. Sam Gellaitry – The Orion Complex
Follow DJ Dainjazone on Facebook, Instagram, Mixcloud, SoundCloud, and Twitter.
DJcity’s weekly podcast features the latest club music mixed by our team and guest DJs. Listen to a new 30-minute set every Tuesday on iTunes and Mixcloud.
Special offer: use promo code DJCITY for three months of free Mixcloud Pro.
Related: Listen to Jake Carmody’s Mix for the DJcity Podcast