New tracks that DJs should know about.
As DJcity’s Music Director, Kidd Spin is constantly listening to new tracks of various genres. For his second DJcity Podcast of 2014, Spin delivers an eclectic 30 minute mix which features some tracks that you might’ve missed.
Download via iTunes
02. DJ Kool – Let Me Clear My Throat – Party Favor Twerk Remix – DJ Primetyme Quick Hitter
03. Johnny Good – Muchacho
04. Skrillex ft. Kill The Noise, Fatman Scoop & Michael Angelakos – Recess
05. Hellogoodbye – (Everything Is) Debatable
06. Chromeo – Over Your Shoulder
07. Cherub – Doses & Mimosas
08. Que ft. Snoop Dogg, A$AP Ferg & Pusha T – O.G. Bobby Johnson Remix
09. Classixx ft. Nancy Whang – All You’re Waiting For
10. LIZ – All Them Boys
11. Garmiani – Nomad
12. Tyga ft. Lil Wayne & Meek Mill – Good Day
13. Pharrell ft. Daft Punk – Gust of Wind – Dem Slackers Bootleg
14. Gregor Salto & Wiwek – On Your Mark
15. Technotronic – Pump Up The Jam – Spryte vs Pelari Bootleg
16. Major Lazer ft. RDX & Moska – Lose Yourself
17. Foster The People – Coming of Age
18. Empire of the Sun – Alive
19. Fitz and The Tantrums – The Walker
20. YG ft. Drake – Who Do You Love – DJ Ill-Matic 129-97 Transition
21. New Boyz – F.M.S.
22. Iggy Azalea ft. Charli XCX – Fancy – DJ Primetyme Acap Intro
23. Wu-Tang Clan – Keep Watch
24. Phantogram – Fall In Love
DJcity’s weekly podcast features the latest club music mixed by its team and guest DJs. Previous mixers include Vice, Dave Fogg, Spider, Reflex, Epic Twelve, Steve1der and Yonny. The 30 minute podcast is available every Tuesday on iTunes and Mixcloud.
Listen to last week’s DJcity Podcast mixed by Styles Davis